Language Bar

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

"Running" With The Bulls

Today I went to my first ever NBA game! It was the Chicago Bulls against the Brooklyn Nets at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The Bulls won 95-78, a 17 point win for Chicago. The Bulls were in a tight one in the first half but "ran" away with it in the final 2 quarters. After the game, I got to hang out with some of the Bulls players. To be specific, I was hanging out with Mike Dunleavy Jr. (Guard/Forward), Nazr Mohammed (Center), Taj Gibson (Forward) and Joakim Noah (Center). You might say "I don't believe you" but I have evidence. Here are pictures of the players with me:

Taj Gibson
Nazr Mohammed
Mike Dunleavy Jr.
Joakim Noah



Before I end this post, I want to thank Taj Gibson and his family. They're family friends of mine and if they weren't I wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to meet these players.

No comments:

Post a Comment