Language Bar

Thursday, February 27, 2014

David Stern (Sorry I'm So Late)

Hey guys! I'm really late on this post and I'm sorry about it. If you already know it I will not be surprised:


(Former) NBA Commissioner David Stern has steeped down. His career started in 1984! That's 30 years of being Commissioner. That's the longest time anyone has been a Commissioner ever.  As a matter of fact, the first 3 people's names he said (as a Commissioner in an NBA Draft) was (in order) Hakeem Olajuwon, Sam Bowie and Michael Jordan! Those are some good players (especially Hakeem the Dream and MJ)! Well, since David Stern is no longer the NBA Commissioner, there must be a replacement right? It's Adam Silver. He's been the assistant Commissioner since 1992 and now he's replacing Mr. Stern as the Commissioner now. 

Lastly, I want to thank David Stern for all of the times he's shared with the NBA over the years. I think that he's a great Commissioner and his legacy will reign on as a great NBA Commissioner and a great piece in basketball history.

No comments:

Post a Comment