Language Bar

Thursday, April 24, 2014

My CRAZY Shot #Avery Bradley

Hey guys! sorry I haven't posted in a while, especially with the playoffs in session but I'll probably just write about the end of series. Anyway, back on topic. I made probably the GREATEST shot of my career. So, here's how it went down. I was playing a free-for-all with my friends Mickey (Mi-Kee) and Ajax. In the game I was losing badly. Ajax was winning with 10 points, Mickey was in second with 5 points and I only had 2 points :( (SOB SOB). So then I got the ball and was posting up Ajax. Mickey came out of nowhere and stripped the ball from me. So I grabbed the ball and I was almost out of bounds so I just threw it up OVER THE BACKBOARD and it swished in!!! And I say #Avery Bradley (link) because he made a crazy shot just like it.

1 comment: