Language Bar

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Shake4ndBake

Hey guys! This is about another Youtuber! If you saw my last post on my other blog, I said that I would possibly write about a Youtuber on this blog. And I am. So the Youtuber that I'm writing about is... DRUMROLL PLEASE... Shake4ndBake (AKA Shake and Bake). He's a Youtuber of not only NBA 2K but also Outlast Whistleblower, MLB The Show 14 and much more. He even made his own PC version of NBA 2K MyTeam called MyTeam 2.0! He is an awesome Youtuber and is really worth it to watch him. But before I leave, as always, I need to show you one of Shake4ndBake's traditions. He is known for his iced tea. He drinks it as a good luck charm and might even get a little to crazy with it sometimes. Here's a video (link) to show you his crazy side.

LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment