Language Bar

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Are Some Of The Worst Teams Some Of The Most Storied Franchises?

Hey guys! I just realized that the Boston Celtics Los Angeles Lakers and the New York Knicks are probably 3 of the worst teams in the NBA this year. I also realized that the Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers and the New York Knicks had some of the best historic teams and are currently known as good teams for that. Definitely not for their current success. I mean, the Celtics had Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Bill Russell, just to name a few. The Lakers had Magic Johnson, Jerry West, Wilt Chamberlain and much more. And finally, the Knicks had Walt Frazier, Earl Monroe and Patrick Ewing. I would definitely want those people on my team. And now look at the current teams. They all have superstars. Celts with Rajon Rondo (and Jeff Green) LA with Kobe (He is out) and New York with Melo. So why are they doing so bad? I don't know. You tell me in the comments section about what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment